Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

A new program...

Hey all, it's me, I'm back and I have news  to share!  I am going to be working with Dr Roizen on my weightloss.  Do you know who that is?  If not, are you living under a rock?     Google him!  Anyway, he has offered to coach me via email.  I have to send him my daily food journal and how many steps I take each day.  I also need to change my diet pretty significantly.  Some of the things I can't eat include trans and saturated fats, so no 4 legged animals and their fats.  No added sugars, syrups.  Only 100% whole grains.   This should be interesting.   I also need to work on reaching 10,000 steps a day.  I have to report total steps daily too.   Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Shari, That is great to hear you have been doing great on your own. The extra coaching from Dr. Roizen is great from what I hear he is really fabulous.

    Good luck!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa!!! I was starting to lose a bit of motivation so I am excited to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'll be watching what you eat so I can learn. Good luck. Neat opportunity.

    ReplyDelete