Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My pants are starting to look ridiculous

But, I suppose that's a good thing! They are saggy in the butt, loose in the waist and over all just too big.  I went to The Avenue just to try on some jeans, I was curious if I could fit into a smaller size yet.  I took 26's and 24's into the fitting room.  I started with the 24's praying I could squish into them...  SUPRISE!!!!  They fit comfortably, no jumping up and down or sucking my gut to get them on.  So, I grabbed 22's...  could I possibly pull this off?  I expected to lay down or grab a friend to yank the zipper up, lol.  But again, I got them on.  They were def snug, maybe just a smidge too snug, but if I am going to keep losing, I might as well get the smaller pair.  Right?  That's 5 pant sizes since May.  I was wearing a 32 and now I can fit in a 22!   I am so excited, now if I could just afford to buy a pair.  Oh well, maybe by then I'll fit into a size 20....

No comments:

Post a Comment