Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 24, 2011

This is soo hard! ~ Whine Warning

Gosh Darn it!   I have been sitting around the same weight for like 3 months!  I am so close to hitting 100 pounds lost so why do I keep sabatoging myself?  Am I afraid to hit that magic number?  You would think I would be pumped up and kicking ass to make it happen, but I'm not!  I'm doing the exact opposite.  Sitting on my ass, eating crap, getting a 2nd helping of dinner, looking for sweets, wanting fast food, I could go on and on......  
Hitting the big 100 for me, doesn't really mean anything either, I will still have to lose ANOTHER 100 to be considered overweight instead of obese.  So it's not like I am worried that the journey will be over, it's far from it!  Have I quit, given up, thrown in the towel....  Hell No!  I am a fighter, I havn't come this far to give up now.  But, I have def lost some momentum and I am not happy about it!  If you are reading this, will you please leave me a comment?  Go ahead and tell me I'm a fat cow, I may tell you to go fuck yourself, but maybe it will piss me off enough to get in shape so I can kick your ass! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Don't beat yourself up to badly, you have been doing great and you can do this.

    I think it is the weather that has gotten you down, it's cold and crappy out and so you don't want to move, you want to hibernate and eat comfort food. But you can't! What you need to do is push past this obstacle, no what you need to do is kick the crap out of this obstacle. Hop on the treadmill, do your cardio, drink your water and log everything. You will beat the damn number and move on to your next goal number.

    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on going....numbers are numbers. We succeed to the degree we try, fail, and learn.

    ReplyDelete