Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Realization...

Eating right is just not enough for me. I NEED the exercise to see results. Ugh, I hate exercise! Although, get this... I jogged, I know, stop laughing, I did! For like 5 whole minutes. LOL, not in a row or anything, in 5 seperate 1 minute increments while on the treadmill yesterday. 
I walked the mill again today, but did not try to jog.  The hubby made a comment "Was that you pounding the ground this morning?"  Oops, I forgot how sound travels from the basement right up to the 2nd floor.   Oh well.  I did notice that I was able to keep my pace at 3MPH minimum.  I kicked it up to 3.5 for most of the time, when I needed a break, I dropped it back to 3.  It used to be that 3 was my high, now it's my low!  Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment