Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tues food log

3 eggs scambled with green peppers and a sprinkle of lowfat cheese
whole wheat bagel with spray butter

Tuna salad  ~  I tossed a can of tuna, handful of baby carrots, 1/4 of a green peppers and a big glop of non fat cottage cheese in the food processor.  I came out really runny, so I added another can of tuna.  It was surprisingly tasty. 
2 pieces of whole wheat bread toasted

fruit salad ~ raspberries, blueberries, pineapple and watermelon

Frodo's last day of school so he picked a special dinner.  A Pizza buffet!!!  OMG, torture!
I had 2 plates of salad with just a smidge of blue cheese dressing and like 4 croutons
and I had 2 pieces of sausage and green pepper pizza.  at least the pizza crust is fairly thin and cut pretty small.  I did not eat the yummie brownies or cinnamon roll desserts...  such willpower!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment