Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday exercise log

I didn't really want to go for a walk tonight. I was tired and feeling blah, but we went anyway. Halfway through it started to rain, we made it to the pavilion before the down pour. DJ was not happy, he pretty much screamed for 10 minutes, as we waited out the storm. It tapered to a drizzle and we started off for ...home. I was even more unhappy about walking, uhg I knew we should have skipped it. But then...
 the most brilliant rainbow popped up in the sky. As we walked home, we saw people getting out of their cars and staring up at the miracle of nature. And just think, if I hadn't taken the walk, got caught in the rain, waited in the pavilion.... I would have missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment