Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cravings

I really want sweets!  Anything sweet and high in calories will do.  Then again anything crunchy and salty sounds pretty good too.  So, when I picked up Frodo from school, I offered to take him for an ice cream cone to celebrate his last day of school.  He had a whistle pop from school and wanted that instead.  I told him, 'are you sure?  cause mommy is going to get ice cream...'  He said 'are YOU sure?  What about your diet, do you wanna be fat?'   (He said it with love, not a hint of  being mean)  'Well, I was going to get the SF/FF kind.'  I said.  To which he replied 'How about we just have some apple slices when we get home?'    What a great idea!  Thanks for keeping me on track little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment