Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 4, 2010

Dare to Dream

I went to a get together with some fellow SJA graduates last night.  We met up at a bar in the old neighborhood, I miss Westpark.  I spent 24 yrs growing up there, If I didn't have kids, or could afford a private school education for them, I would love to move back to that area.   Any way...  I picked up my BFF from HS and we went in together.  There were only about a dozen of us there.  It's funny how some people seem to have matured, mellowed out, whatever you want to call it, and others seem to be hanging on to the old status rankings.  Will we always have the clicks?  You know, the jocks, nerds, druggies, snobs, etc???   Well guys, that was nearly 20 yrs ago, I'd like to think that I am a different person and I would like to think that you are too.  I will do my best to forget what I used to think about you...  and try to find out who you are now.  I hope you will do the same for me!   I look forward to getting together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment