Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wednesday

Whew... I can't believe I did it! I actually felt a little giddy before I did it, scared too but definitely excited and ready for the challenge. The 1st half was awesome! I was a ball of energy, pumping like crazy. I never stopped, just kept moving, I was unstoppable. By the time I reached the climax, I was out of breath but so proud of myself. Hey! Do you even know what I'm talking about? The walk to Frodo's school! Get your mind out of the gutter. (Ha ha I'm a dork, I know.) Unfortunately, I timed the walk wrong and arrived at his school with just over 15 minutes to kill. That 15 minutes killed my energy! I just wanted to lay down in the grass and take a nap by the time Frodo walked out the doors of the school. But, I had no choice , I had to get home and I certainly wasn't going to call Bear and have him pick us up. So.... off we went, a little slower than before.... with a few quick stops to catch... my breath.... and low and behold, we made it! Woot, woot! 9 days of exercise IN A ROW! Trust me, this is a record... One I plan on breaking on Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment