Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Hubba Bubba Chubba Story

I can't remember ever being thin.... Not even just a little chuuby, I have always been FAT! Yep, I said it the dreaded F word. It's okay, as a fat person, I have permission to call myself that. YOU however, do not! To you, I am morbidly obese thank you very much. It's kinda like the 'N' word, you gotta be one to earn the right to use the word.
Well anyway, I think I was about 8yrs old when the neighborhood kids came up with a couple of great insults. One was Sherry Ferry the big fat cherry, (good use of rhyme, easy to chant, however, not very creative I give it an 8) the other was Hubba Bubba Chubba (Nice use of a chewing gum name, much more original and way more catchy it earns a perfect 10). The area I grew up in was very stable. I went to grade school, middle school and high school with the same people and I have always been the fat girl. It is who I am, my identity ~ and I am tired of it! This blog is my way of documenting my journey. I don't know where the road will take me, but I'm ready to enjoy the ride......

No comments:

Post a Comment