Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday

It was raining today so I had to move to the treadmill. I did 30 minutes. Yea Me! Thanks to the DH for cleaning the basement to set up the treadmill and for watching the boys so I could walk. As far as food intake, not too shabby today. Small bowl of Raisin Bran with skim milk for breakfast, and a Venti skinny latte from The Bucks, a chicken, green pepper, black bean and brown rice burrito (no cheese, that's a biggie for me)for lunch. My FIL brought over breaded pork chops and mashed potatoes for dinner. YUM~O I love his chops, but I pulled off most of the breading and made broccoli as a side dish. I snacked on some baby carrots and watermelon too. I am still hungry, but I will ignore the growling and just go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment