Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday

So, I think I'm doing pretty good with the foods I'm eating. But it seems really weird. I've been eating anything and everything whenever I want for so long. I don't know how regular people eat. I'm trying to listen to my body, 'Hey stomach... are you really hungry? or just bored? ' I don't think it can hear me, I mean there is a lot of blubber in the way, must be muffling the sound. Anyway.....
For breakfast I wanted pancakes or a Belgium waffle with strawberry syrup and lots of whipped cream. Well, I'm only a week into this thing, what do you expect? old habits die hard. However, I am pretty committed to this so I read the box of pancake mix and followed the serving size. (2) 4inch pancakes, okay... they looked so tiny! I had strawberries, so I threw about half a cup into the magic bullet and pureed into a frothy, sweet, beautiful bright red sauce. I eyed a banana on the counter. I grabbed half, sliced it up and topped my pancakes with them, and poured the strawberry sauce YUM~O!!!! It was so good and it quenched my craving, without killing my healthy goal.
Lunch was a turkey hot dog on a slice of wheat bread with just half a serving of sweet potato chips. Oh, and some watermelon too.
I needed a snack to get me to dinner, so I had some roasted red pepper hummus on wheat crackers, and some baby carrots
And dinner? Well... We have a ton of crappy food that we just can't throw out, so please don't judge me! I made a frozen supreme pizza. But, I added an entire chopped up green pepper and only ate 2 slices. And, I added a salad. A Sherry salad is usually just a wedge of lettuce, I have never been a big fan of dressing.
And dessert, I am so bad... I like my late night sweets! I made my own ice cream sammies. Chocolate Graham crackers with a dollop of cool whip in between. Freeze em up = delish low cal treat!
And guess what? I walked again! The whole family went out around 8 and did a tour of the neighborhood. Close to 40 minutes! Whoo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment