Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thursday excercise log

Ugh... that was a killer! I walked to pick the boy up from school again today. It is much warmer and more sunny today than yesterday. If you know me in RL, you know that I am an Irish Lassie with the pale, fair, freckled skin to prove it. Spending time in the sun is NEVER my idea of a good time! I felt like my skin was on fire, damn how could I leave the sunscreen at home? Oh well... I was dragging ass from the moment I left the house. Sweating, huffing, puffing, chaffing. ( LOL, you fatties know what I'm talking about. Right?) I made it to the school, caught a 1o minute breather waiting on Frodo. Why he is almost always the last one out, I will never know. But the whole time, I was dreading the walk home! Argh, I should have driven half way and walked the rest. I swear I thought I was going to have to stop in someones yard and take a nap. I found every opportunity to stop; at every cross walk ~ oh no cars, you go first,
please! What's that Frodo? Your shoe is untied? Well have a seat and I'll help you ~ by plopping on the ground and catching my breath! When we finally made it home, I made Frodo run inside to get me a bottled water. I was so parched, I just swished the cool water around my mouth and spit it out. I seriously sat on the drive way in the shade of the house for at least 10 minutes. I peeled off my shoes and socks while sitting there. Willing myself to get the energy to take Sunshine out of the Stroller and into the house. I really don't think I'm going to try the 2 mile walk to Hell again tomorrow. I mean even God needed a day of rest right?

No comments:

Post a Comment