Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday exercise log

It was an internal struggle for me... To walk to the school or not. Yesterdays walk was miserable. I hated every moment, I do not want to walk the 2 mile trek today!!! But, it is cooler out,and cloudy too... perfect weather for a walk! Yea, but you're still tired from yesterday and your SIL said you should vary your routine to avoid lactic acid build up!!! Well, what if you drive half way? Well the boy will tell Dad that we didn't walk the whole way, and you'll have to admit to nearly 1000 Facebook friends that you didn't do it. And??? SO WHAT !!! Well, I couldn't deal with the stress so I got dressed, grabbed my tennis shoes and headed for the stroller. I Loaded Sunshine in and started the long trek. I knew I had plenty of time, so I started off at a slower pace than normal. Hmmm, this isn't so bad! Ahhhh, nice breeze, this feels good. When I got to the school, I was winded but not huffing and puffing. I checked the time... huh, only a minute or 2 behind my normal pace. And I still have energy... COOL! Now, I can't lie and act like the walk home was a piece of cake (Cake? Did someone say Cake? MMMM, does anyone have a Birthday coming up soon? I mean it would be rude, maybe even bad karma not to eat a piece of Birthday cake right? I am a cake racist. White on white is my favorite, yum! Oh shit... let me get back to my story.) it was a challenge to keep going. But I did it, without feeling like I was going to die! Sweet, I am so proud of myself, in the words of London Tipton "GO ME!!!" Tomorrow is official weigh in day, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment