Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stress Eating ~ Rant

I am going through the absolute most stressful moments of my life thus far.  I don't want to go into details right now but I could really use a few extra positive vibes from everyone.  (Thx)  I just want to drown out the fear and worry by eating.  I want to drive to Dairy Queen for a Brownie earthquake, I want to head over to KFC and try one of those double down chicken heart attacks, I want to stop at Krispy Kreme (and I don't even care if the fresh donuts light is on).  Sometimes, when I'm really sad or upset, I lose my appetite, the thought of food makes me ill.  I wonder what the difference is?  How does my mind decide which way to go?  I am fighting through the urges and the fact that I am busted broke is keeping me from heading out on a fast food binge.

1 comment:

  1. the good news is you are feeding the stress with walking. you are creating new habits to deal with the stress. it took us 30+ years to create them and it's hard to remember overnight they are not going to go away. When you're walking it's about YOU. It's not about anyone or anything else. You're doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete