Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stress test results....

Got a phone message from the nurse at our Dr's office...  "your stress test results came back and it was okay".   OKAY?  Seriously?  What exactly does that mean?  Do you think I could get something just a bit more descriptive?  How about, the tests show no blockage or your heart and arteries look healthy.  I'm sure the test is gonna run like $1000 bucks and all I get in return is "it was okay".  I'm very happy to hear that they don't have any immediate concerns, but frustrated with the lack of communication.
Oh and in other news...  while at the hospital getting my stress test, I had them do a lumbar back X-ray too.  Turns out I have a pinched nerve in the L3 /L4 region.  I've been having some killer back pain for months.  Doc said try taking an anti-inflammatory and heat therapy.  Glad to know that I'm not crazy and that I do have an actual issue with my back.

Edit...  and the bill for the stress test???  If I didn't have a heart problem before the test, I bet I do now.   It's over 8 Thousand Dollars!!!  Yes I am lucky, we have a good insurance plan, but I am even more ticked off at the complete lack of communication about the test.  Ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment