Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Caved in to my Cravings....

I am a woman, I have special needs.  Needs that can be fulfilled with something known as chocolate.  I gave in and searched the internet for a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.  Something without eggs, oil or butter, something with whole wheat pastry flour and rolled oats.  Bingo!  I whipped up a batch, adding my own flair.  I crushed up some shredded wheat cereal, ground up some walnuts, added a tablespoon of fresh peanut butter, who knows what else I may have added?  I baked up this gooey batter into gorgeous, chewy, thick cookies.  YUM~O   And then I realized, chocolate...  isn't vegan!  Fuckity, Fuck, Fucker!!!  Duh, how stupid of me not to realize they have dairy in them.   Oh well...  I read that Trader Joe's make a vegan chocolate chip and I'm sure Whole Foods will have them too.  Guess I'll be taking these cookies to work, I'm sure my Lushies will love them!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just love the line when you realized chocolate is not vegan. got to stick to dark chocolate.

    ReplyDelete