Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Plant Strong!

Today is the 1st day of my Engine 2 diet, Plant Strong eating!  I will admit that I splurged a bit this weekend eating pizza, fries and ice-cream, but that is in the past.  The future holds a lot of whole grains, fresh veggies and fruit.  I am really excited that my hubby is joining me in the lifestyle, it will be so much easier with his support.  We work really well together, holding each other accountable and encouraging success.  I will admit that I messed up and had some dairy today.  Okay, I wouldn't really say I 'messed up', I made a bad choice, I knew full well what I was putting in my mouth.  (it was a Velveeta, rotel cheesy queso dip, totally not worth it!)  But, I didn't let that one moment define my day, I got right back on track and did great the rest of the day.  Looking forward to tomorrow, stress test and lumbar x-rays, keep your fingers crossed that all is well....

No comments:

Post a Comment