Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 4, 2012

Weight Watchers Meetings

I am still attending my weight watchers meetings and using my online e-tools to track my points.  I love it when 90% of my food intake are Power foods or zero point values.  I am currently allowed 49 points a day, and an additional 49 bonus points to use throughout the week.  I also earn points for any activity that I do.  I have modified the plan to work for me, I try to keep my daily points under 40, (more like 35 but I don't beat myself up if it's still under 40)  I never use my bonus 49, it's like they don't exist at all and I never use the extra activity points that I earn either.   I figure that I am eating more fruits and vegetables than the average WW member and don't think I would be experiencing the weight loss if I used all the points I am allowed.  Don't worry, I eat plenty of food. When I get hungry, I eat!  I eat until I feel satisfied and try to avoid that 'stuffed' feeling.  I eat 3 meals a few snacks and even dessert.  Sure my dessert is usually fresh watermelon or apple slices, but they taste great and give me that pleasurable sweet treat that I often crave in the evening.
Oh and for those of you who are familiar with Weight Watchers, I earned my 10% key chain this week, now I have someplace to hang my 1st -25lb charm and my 16 week staying with the program charm too!

No comments:

Post a Comment