Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Losing my mojo...

This happens every time I go on a diet.  I do really good, am totally motivated and completely commit ed. but then it gets boring and the old routines start creeping back...    It started with skipping my daily walk.  Maybe the weather was too warm?  Or maybe I needed to pack for a family getaway?  I found excuses not to walk...   I'm still doing pretty good with my food intake.   Most days I eat a very low cal, low fat, healthy diet, but I have given into temptation a few times.   I ate pizza and crazy bread, I ate some cheesy poofs as a snack, I drank my calories in the form of adult beverages...    Why does this feel like confession?  Forgive me followers for I have sinned.   LOL
I have not given up my quest, I am still on target to hit my goal of 299 by NYE!  That's Just about 2 pounds a week.  Now I need to get my ass back in gear and start fighting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment