Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Food diary

whole wheat bagel with 1 tsp butter
big bowl of watermelon
1 cup of melons (HD and cant)
1 chicken enchilada with Mex rice and pinto beans
tortilla chips and salsa
I cant believe I have to admit this...   LOL, I also ate about 4 smores! 

I cooked the marshmallows over the gas flame on my stove, how sad!  Damn the rain last Saturday night that kept us from having a fire at our party so the kids could eat smores.  I just have to keep the crap out of the house no matter what!

Would it be rude of me to ask my sister not to bring junk over for her daughter that I watch 5 days a week?  She packs her Brownies, fudge rounds, fruit snacks, animal crackers, chips....   Seriously?  Doesn't your kid eat anything healthy?   I find myself staring at the box of Little Debbie's, lusting over the sweet goodness, wondering if anyone would notice if I stole one...   Okay damn it, I did!  I ate a Fudge round the other day and it was delicious!  But I felt so guilty after not just for stealing it from a little girl, but for hurting myself.   I know that a little treat now and then is important, but that is not what this was.  I am a food addict and that Fudge Round was my crack.  I gave in to my addiction.  I must get back on the wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment